£33,152 - 37,675 per year
over 3 years ago
TPP is currently working on recruiting an exciting position for an Individual Giving Manager at a leading medical research charity aiming to beat a disease that affects thousands of people every year. This role will be focussed on the delivery of all direct marketing and legacy marketing appeals. It is great opportunity for an individual who has strong experience of direct marketing fundraising to step into a key role within the team, helping to shape and lead on the organisations strategic objectives.
The key responsibilities within this role include;
- Development and coordination of a number of key direct marketing appeals
- Working closely with internal teams to develop profiling of known supporters
- Promoting and developing of Direct and Legacy marketing throughout the organisation to allow for cross and upselling opportunities
- Management and development of a small programme of legacy events to raise awareness and increase legacy intenders
- Development of a tailored supporter journey to increase engagement with legacy intenders
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Strong experience of Individual Giving and Direct Marketing fundraising including donor acquisition
- Ability to communicate well the organisations key messages
- Experience and knowledge of Legacy fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement successful appeals
Closing date : 26th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.