£38823.00 - £42353.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a London-based international charity with the search to an Individual Giving Manager vacancy. This is a 9-12 month maternity cover contract, reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Marketing, and managing a team of 2.
In this role you will be responsible for recruiting, retaining and developing individual donors and contributing to the overall fundraising strategy. You will work closely with the wider Fundraising and Marketing team to ensure coherence and consistency across approaches, ideas and activities.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and manage the charity's Individual Giving programme - managing budgets, providing financial reports and monthly KPIs, recruiting and retaining supporters through a range of methods including cold mailings, inserts, lottery and digital fundraising, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation including GDPR
- Oversee the design and implementation of fundraising communications - creating mailing concepts and writing content for income-generating appeals, working with external suppliers, such as print and mailing houses, designers and list brokers in producing and supplying direct marketing materials and in delivering direct marketing campaigns.
- Develop other methods of individual giving - including the management of the High Value and Mid Value Donor Programme, development of the legacy programme, and exploring/testing new areas of individual giving
- Maintain the fundraising database
- Manage and support all posts within the Individual Giving team setting and monitoring their annual objectives.
To be considered for this role you will bring your experience of working in charity fundraising and be able to manage an inspiring individual giving programme for 15,000 committed supporters. You will have experience in running successful individual giving programmes, delivering exceptional supporter care and think creatively in terms of how the charity can attract new supporters through online and offline methods. You will enjoy working with databases, be highly organised and have a talent for writing engaging fundraising appeals that tell a powerful story. You will have experience of working with, and managing, external suppliers, as well as previous experience of managing staff (or volunteers)
If you are interested in applying for this excellent position, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams at TPP Recruitment for an informal discussion.
Please note - deadline for applications is 9th June, and interviews are expected to be held in the following week.