£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
7 months ago
TPP Recruitment are currently supporting a Surrey based welfare charity as they look to recruit an Individual Giving Manager. This is a vital role for them as it will be responsible for the effective delivery of their donor acquisition programme as well as retention programme. Alongside these campaigns you will also be responsible for the one-off donations and gifts in wills service.
Job title: Individual Giving Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £42,000
Contract type: Permanent
I critical duty of this role is to ensure that both Marketing and Fundraising are working together as you will need to form compelling campaigns that influence audiences and increase supporters. All this activity will be reinforced by a sound understanding of the audience, data and segmentation of the direct marketing.
Essential experience and skills needed for the role:
* Experience of running individual giving campaigns within a charity setting
* Excellent analytical skills, understanding of complex data and campaign results
* Experience of creating and delivering multi-channel campaigns which may include digital, face to face and print
* A working knowledge of GDPR and its implications on fundraising
* Experience of working on competing cross organisation projects
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to take ownership of your own campaigns, input into the creative side as well as working with a variety of teams internally then this might be the role for you.