Up to £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are delighted to be supporting a well-known national welfare charity as they look to recruit an Individual Giving Manager to work out of their Surrey offices. This is an amazing opportunity to support in the growth and delivery of the charities individual giving strategy that looks to not only engage with their exciting audience but also target new ones.
The Individual Giving Manager will be looked upon to lead a team of 6 to deliver a fundraising strategy that will look to increase income from optimising their supporter engagement and journey strategy. A key part of this role will be the testing of new approaches to build supporter relationships.
Job title: Individual Giving Manager
Duties within the role:
* Identify and develop opportunities to recruit new audiences
* Ensure best practices and regulations are followed within the team when delivery campaigns
* Use digital channels to drive supporter engagement and long-term relationships
* Lead and motivate the team, ensuring that all team members are contributing towards team targets
* Test new products and channels based on audience insight
* Develop excellent working relationships with new and existing external suppliers
Essential experience needed:
* Experience of developing a variety of Individual Giving programmes including acquisition, retention and legacy
* Experience and the ability to develop a fundraising strategy geared toward individual giving
* Excellent people management skills and experience of developing staff
* Proven experience in delivering new product development and the testing of these programmes
* The ability to analyse and interpret results and trends of campaigns to influence strategy
If you feel this might be the ideal next step for you and you have the experience needed to be appointed the then please do not hesitate to apply.