South West London, London
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A down to earth, friendly yet professional, very well established and innovative environmental charity based in South West London are currently actively recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager for a 10 month contract period.
The successful candidate will be equally comfortable with online and traditional channels and will relish the opportunity to ensure that supporter journeys are fruitful and mutually beneficial. Confident and experienced, up to the challenge of taking full responsibility for building and running an insight-driven fundraising programme, the Individual Giving Manager will develop existing supporters, retain and develop new supporters, and reactivate lapsed supporters.
This organisation has enjoyed loyal support from their core donors and they are building their developing supporter recruitment campaign into a rolling programme to match their donor development journey. They are in a strong position to grow, having invested in additional staff capacity to recruit people. A key objective for this role is to maintain and grow income from existing supporters and inspire the new supporter contacts the organisation are gaining to donate too.
Key responsibilities for this role will therefore include:
* Maintain an effective, integrated individual giving fundraising strategy, annual plan and budget to include donor recruitment, conversion, retention and development.
* Measure fundraising performance, including return on investment for each activity and lifetime value.
* Follow protocols for fundraising activity, with approval at key stages and careful briefing of response processing, supporter care and the wider organisation.
* Maintaining internal planners with fundraising team to ensure good communication and meeting of deadlines.
* Implement fundraising strategy to maximise the long-term potential of all supporters.
* Grow regular giving through conversion of new leads
* Ensure the organisation delivers the best possible supporter experience, by actively managing supporter care processes, messages and materials at all points of contact.
* Use Raisers Edge reports and queries to analyse and evaluate activity and make adjustments in order to improve supporter engagement and individual giving results.
* Assess the effectiveness of existing propositions for existing and new audiences and develop new ones through testing.
* Innovate and provide evidence about the organisations existing supporters to inform the search for more leads.
* Delivery of campaigns end-to-end, from conception, brief, research, copy, data selection, creation of donation pages, testing and production and occasional fulfilment.
* Copywriting - working with the staff team to develop propositions, and final copy for print, email and social, that reflect current priorities (note: this organisation do not use external agencies to produce copy or run campaigns).
* Working with in-house designer, develop creative briefs and ensure that creative work is on-brand and delivers results.
* Management of financial processing hub to create new appeal donation pages, automatic thank you emails, testing of donations, and general administration
* Ensure optimum quality and integrity of data and use The Raiser's Edge database to very best effect as a vital tool in a successful supporter development programme.
* Develop appropriate segmentation based on data analysis and donor profiling/research.
* Produce data briefs as per the individual giving programme and strategy.
* Request analysis of campaign results to inform future campaigns and assess overall individual giving strategy.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you obtain the following experience and are passionate about the environment then please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV and contact details:
* A proven ability to put fundraising direct marketing principles into practice effectively across multiple channels in a charity context.
* Experience of copywriting producing original copy and managing input from colleagues
* Experience working with designers and digital providers.
* Experience with data selection.
In return for the excellent on going effective execution of this role this organisation offers an excellent salary and benefits package along with good flexible working options and a great team environment.