£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
A growing International Development charity is looking for an Individual Giving Manager to join their team in London.
The post-holder will be responsible for managing the delivery of direct marketing activities, both through direct mail and digital media, in both acquisition and retention. You will also support the development of a Fundraising Strategy as part of this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day elements of the regular giving acquisition and stewardship campaigns
- Delivering four high-quality appeals and two newsletters each year
- Researching content for new appeals
- Writing copy and designing artwork
- Driving the internal review process (copy checking / proofing support)
The charity is looking for someone experienced in the above, with a proven track record in project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns simultaneously. You should have a good understanding of both acquisition and retention work across a range of media channels. In addition, you should have demonstrable experience of analysing results in order to assess the performance of campaigns you have managed.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.