Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A high-profile Health-focused charity is looking for an Individual Giving / Legacy manager to join their team in London ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Legacy Manager to develop the annual strategy and budget.
- Managing/delivering marketing campaigns and supporter communications.
- Working with the Data team to produce data selections informed by data analysis.
- Managing the creative development of DM campaigns with internal and external creative teams
- Identify opportunities to promote Legacy Giving across other areas of the organisation.
They are keen to see applications from people with experience in Legacy/Direct marketing techniques and supporter/customer engagement, project management of direct mail campaigns, campaign evaluation and analysis, plus a good knowledge of Data Protection legislation and the likely impact of GDPR.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.