£34000 - £40000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This children's mental health charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager. This is a new role created due to investment from the trustees and the influence of the Director of Fundraising. You will develop a new and tailored supporter journey and lead the strategy for growing income in this area. They have an established mid-value programme and you will develop this further.
Key duties within this position include:
- Plan and implement strategies to increase sustainable income from individuals
- Use and develop a full range of fundraising channels, products and communications for existing supporters, including mail, phone and digital
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the best supporter journey for donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in direct marketing with demonstrable success in managing a range of donor recruitment and development techniques
- Experience of planning detailed budgets across a range of activities
- A strong focus on putting the donor at the heart of all communications
Closing Date: 20th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.