£32000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
A growing and well-renowned human rights charity is looking for an Individual Giving Manager to join their London office ASAP.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the individual giving programme through agreed direct marketing channels, including digital communications.
- Produce engaging fundraising communications and products for new and existing supporters, both in print and online
- Develop the charity's legacy fundraising, in memoriam and celebrations programme
- Work alongside the Communications Manager to maximise digital fundraising opportunities and ensure the website and its social networks are maximising fundraising activities
- Work alongside the Philanthropy and Corporate Manager to identify and steward high net worth individuals and help optimise employee fundraising.
- Be responsible for the Raiser's Edge database and all related ImportOmatic processes
- Take responsibility for the ongoing and effective management of the Fundraising and Communications Executive
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to step up from a Senior Officer position, or to make a sideways move into a Charity with a strong brand identity. There will be a combination of strategic planning and hands-on work. The Charity's brand is well recognised, but, as yet, this hasn't translated into the maximisation of potential in terms of income generation. This charity's primary focus is high profile in global news at the moment; working alongside their internal comms team will be a great help to identify opportunities and innovative approaches.
Human rights / international development experience would be of benefit, but is not essential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.