£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 months ago
I am working with a global health-focused charity, looking for an Individual Giving Manager to join their team in London, working full-time on a permanent contract.
- Manage all core activities relating to the charity's regular giving programme.
- Management and stewardship of all existing and new direct debit donors in order to minimize attrition rates.
- Play a primary role in developing a mid/higher value donor programme.
- Manage or oversee all aspects of the charity's payroll giving programme
- Play a key role in direct mail agency relationships
- Actively contribute to the development of new concepts for direct mail packs and report on them thereafter
- Be proactive in benchmarking against projects being undertaken by competitors to maintain innovation.
The successful applicant will have good experience in a similar role, including varied experience of using a wide range of communication methods, an ability to produce concise, well-constructed written communications, good working knowledge of regular charity law, data protection and fundraising regulations, and a demonstrable ability to negotiate, influence, foster and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The closing date for this vacancy is 22nd November.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.