£38000.00 - £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
If you want to work for a great brand and manage a team of two we are recruiting for a role with this health charity. This is a great opportunity for you to work across both acquisition and retention activities across a variety of channels.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated supporter strategy
- To develop new income opportunities for the organisation
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- To manage, motivate and support all staff to achieve agreed targets / performance indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Creative and supportive personality
Closing Date: 8th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.