£38k - 42k per year
over 2 years ago
We are working with a fantastic museum based in London to recruit for the position of Individual Giving Manager. This is a really exciting time for the organisation and a great time to joining as they are due to launch a new brand and going through a major transformation.
You will be responsible for developing and leading the strategy for maximising income from patrons and individual donors and developing and launching the new membership programme.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Develop strategy for maximising and renewing income from patrons and major donors.
- Identify opportunities to generate new income and increase income of current donors.
- Monitor progress of all proposals and provide financial reporting to senior management team.
- Design and implement a supporter journey for donors, including events.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels across various communications channels
- Experience of producing a fundraising case for support and other marketing materials
- Experience coordinating across different departments
Experience in researching and developing new income streams and sources of funding
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.