£0 - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
Role: Individual Giving Manager
Location: Holloway, North London
Employment Type: Maternity Cover
Salary/rate: up to £45,000 per annum
This national well-loved health charity is looking for an experienced Individual Giving Manager to join their Fundraising and Communications team during an exciting period of transformation. The charity has seen rapid income growth over the past two years and they want to maintain this further by growing their individual giving programme.
This would be an ideal role for an Individual Giving Executive looking to take their next step up or an experienced Individual Giving Manager looking to make their mark in a relatively short space of time. You will be responsible for leading the individual giving, legacy and in memoriam programme, maximising sustainable long term income for the charity and providing outstanding supporter stewardship.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop and deliver the Individual Giving (Direct Marketing, In-memoriam and Legacy) strategy and operational plan in line with budget and with an excellent return on investment.
- Lead the delivery of excellent levels of supporter care and stewardship, encouraging long term support of the charity.
- Manage and develop existing and new products and fundraising initiatives to increase income and raise awareness.
- Use analysis, insight and audience understanding to further develop Individual Giving fundraising.
- Manage income and expenditure budgets, ensuring accurate forecasting, strong financial management and ownership of income targets and KPIs.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of Individual Giving fundraising (including Direct Marketing, In Memoriam and Legacy fundraising).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A deep understanding of supporter motivations and feelings
- An understanding of digital fundraising
- A flexible and entrepreneurial approach with a strong focus on results
- Excellent communication skills including face to face, written and phone
Closing Date: Monday11th July 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6045 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.