Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people's lives? Do you have experience in Individual Giving and a knack for engaging supporters? If so, check this opportunity out.
As the Individual Giving Fundraiser, you play a pivotal role in developing, marketing, and managing this individual giving programme. Your responsibilities include stewarding individual donors, creating compelling fundraising communications, and collaborating with a recently appointed fundraising agency. You will lead efforts in one-off donations, regular giving, digital fundraising, appeals, and in-memory giving.
Job title: Individual Giving Fundraiser
Charity cause: Environmental
Flexible Working: Embrace a hybrid work model, combining office and remote work.
- Management of an individual giving programmes, including one-off donations, regular giving, digital fundraising, appeals, and in-memory giving.
- Develop and implement compelling fundraising campaigns to engage and inspire donors.
- Collaborate with fundraising agency to maximise donor engagement and achieve ambitious fundraising targets.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, including GDPR and fundraising best practices.
- Cultivate strong relationships with donors and stakeholders, providing excellent stewardship and support.
Experience they are looking for:
- Expertise in individual giving, developing donor journeys, and working with agencies.
- Experience of using direct marketing methods to recruit, retain and develop supporters (e.g. telemarketing).
- Experience in fundraising, understanding good stewardship practices.
- Able to create engaging and emotive copy for a range of different channels and audiences.
- Strong relationship management skills for effective communication with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
Are you ready to take the next step in your fundraising career? If you're passionate about making a positive impact, then apply today.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.