£22.5k - 27.5k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading national health charity seeks to recruit an Individual Giving Fundraiser for their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
Key responsibilities include:
• Deliver the direct marketing plan and Individual Giving team objectives through the management of the annual direct marketing programme to recruit new and develop existing supporters.
• Support the team’s new DRTV programme to engage with a different audience group.
• Optimise the income from and retention of supporters through targeted appeals and communications.
• Review artwork and edit copy to ensure it meets both campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
Skills and experience required:
• Experience of managing significant direct marketing campaigns and securing income.
• Demonstrable experience of leading customer/supporter development programmes involving a range of direct marketing techniques and channels such as mail, e-mail, telephone, radio, inserts
• Experience of being responsible for managing and reporting on campaign budgets, and undertaking campaign analysis
Closing date: Thursday 19th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.