£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A growing military charity in Greater London is currently recruiting for an Individual Giving Fundraiser to take a lead role in stewardship, whilst also helping in the recruitment of new donors.
The role will also include working on Legacy giving, database management and banking administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing all income received from individual givers.
- Uplifting the income generated from a tour experience offered by the charity.
- Managing a Regular Giving programme.
- Taking ownership of the supporter journey (welcome, thanking and stewardship).
- Helping to develop marketing materials.
- Completing monthly and quarterly reports based on activity, numbers and budget status.
- Helping to forecast annual income and expenditure budgets for the department.
You will have 2 to 3 years' (or more) experience of managing an Individual Giving income stream, experience of introducing new Individual Giving streams (including Regular Giving) and demonstrable experience of using CRM systems in your previous role(s).
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.