£22000 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are working with an environmental charity who are looking for an Individual Giving Coordinator to join their team on a part time basis (2.5-3 days a week).
Reporting to the marketing and communications manager you will be responsible for generating income from both digital fundraising and direct marketing methods.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To focus on both acquisition and retention on regular donors as well as uplifting donations.
* To project manage a range of direct marketing campaigns.
* Be point of contact for donors.
* Administration of donation platforms
* Analyse campaign data to increase ROI.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in digital fundraising and direct marketing
* Excellent stewardship skills.
* Brilliant organisational skills.
* Experience of developing marketing material for digital and print
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.