£28463.00 - £30949.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting a national disability charity with the search for an Individual Giving Campaign Manager. Working as part of successful Supporter Recruitment team, you will be focused on acquiring new donors across regular giving and lottery programmes through the execution of multi-channel campaigns including face to face, telemarketing, DRTV, print and digital.
Specifically you will:
- be responsible for day-to-day management and optimisation of supporter recruitment and welcome campaigns through multiple channels
- co-ordinate campaign briefing, delivery and evaluation, ensuring all activity is carried out on time, within budget and to an agreed standard.
- work closely with face to face agencies, telemarketing agencies, creative agencies, media agencies, printers and fulfilment houses
- assist with creative ideas and write copy where required
- ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
To be considered for this role, you should have demonstrable knowledge and experience of key marketing principles and techniques, with experience of working with a variety of suppliers to deliver acquisition campaigns. Ideally you will have experience within the not for profit sector (although this is not essential).
To apply for this fantastic post, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on 02071986040 for a confidential discussion.