£22,787 per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
Our client is a fantastic mental health charity who are going through an exciting time of change and growth. This is an excellent time to join a relatively new team and help develop this growing area of fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to build their direct marketing and fundraising skills across a range of channels, both online and offline, aiding the growth of the Societies' acquisition portfolio and income generation.
- This role will require you to feel comfortable liaising with multiple teams across the organisation.
- To manage the day to day running of the subscriptions programme for their magazine working with Customer Services and Insight to test effective ways of engaging with subscribers to renew.
- To support the development and implementation of supporter journeys for new supporters with the provision and management of content for online and offline communications.
- To develop monthly third party fundraiser newsletters to promote engagement to inspire and motivate external fundraisers engaged by the Society.
- To support the Individual Giving team on other projects as required.
- To work closely with the Customer Care team to manage the welcome and renewals process for subscribers.
The successful candidate will have strong MS Office experience, the ability to collate data and produce insightful analysis and reporting and have ideally worked within a fundraising environment.
If you have the relevent experience please apply or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 60042DW. Closing tomorrow.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.