£27k - 29k per year
over 3 years ago
This human rights charity is recruiting for a Individual Giving and Legacy Officer to join them to develop their individual giving programme and legacy income. You will be working in an autonomous and supportive team to grow income and awareness of the charity. This is a lovely place to work with a very low staff turnover.
Key duties within this position include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Fundraising strategy
- Develop the regular giving programme, maximizing retention and long-term support
- Plan, develop and implement a donor journey strategy to maximise support and income
- Manage the development and implementation of the legacy strategy
- To monitor budgets on a monthly basis
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of project managing a range of direct marketing or legacy campaigns
- Significant experience of developing and delivering successful programmes and campaigns
- Experience of selecting data and the principals of data segmentation for use in direct marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: 22nd January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.