£22500.00 per annum
9 months ago
Income Generation Executive P/T 2.5 days (18.5 hours) per week, £22,500, Children's Health Charity, Permanent, East London
An ambitious charity which aims to ensure that every single blind child has the skills and self-belief to reach the full potential they have. The charity has an annual turnover of £3.7 million and employ 100 people.
To help transform the charities trust, statutory and institutional fundraising and improve the quality, number and size of applications so they can achieve there annual target.
You will manage and develop a portfolio of new and existing trusts (Below £5k), support the Senior Income Generation Executive and Income Generation Manager with selected larger bids. This will include research to identify new funding streams in order to prepare and submit formal applications for new and existing services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven successful experience of soliciting, managing and securing trust donations.
- Experience of writing reports to funders.
- Thorough knowledge of the essential components of good trust fundraising.
- An understanding of the essential components of good account management.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role or would like further information, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Deadline for applications, 5pm on Monday 9th October
- Shortlisting, Tuesday 10th October
- Interviews will be either Friday 13th or Tuesday 17th October