£33812.00 - £37473.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a London based charity that provides drug and alcohol services and due to being awarded a new contract in Haringey they have an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Manager to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
As the Implementation Manager you would work alongside the Area Manager on the implementation and development of drug and alcohol services in Haringey and will coordinate all aspects of the initial set up, including managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Other duties will include:
- To lead the project implementation team
- Auditing service user records
- Ensuring new services are delivered to specification and on time
- Project management
Key requirements would include:
- Demonstrable experience of new service implementation
- Experience of staff management in a drug and alcohol or complex needs service
- The ability to work to deadlines and budget
- The ability to self manage
We would welcome applications from both full time and part time applicants who can commit to a minimum of 21 hours per week.
For more information please email email@example.com