£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client, a national charity, has a unique opportunity available for an experienced monitoring and evaluation professional to join an established team as their Impact, Research & Evaluation Manager. You will provide operational guidance while ensuring accuracy and synergy in the organisation's approach to research, evaluation, data and impact assessment, knowledge management and dissemination. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits.
The key responsibilities for the Impact, Research and Evaluation Manager:
* Act as main organisational lead in any strategic evaluation partner relationship
* Lead on work to establish and report on the impact
* Provide horizon scanning and quality assurance ensuring evidence reaches where needed
* Act as the expert lead on programme evaluation requirements
* Maintain research, evaluation, data, impact and knowledge management functions
* Inform design work and help ensure that the organisation is sufficiently attuned to the sector
* Help support the design of programmes and tender responses
* Day to day leading of the team through development and improvement
* Advise staff on current approaches and methodologies around research, evaluation and impact
* Lead the embedding of data, research, and evaluation metrics
Naturally you will bring a strong confident and refined monitoring&evaluation methodology range of skills to the table. You will need to demonstrate how you have added value through knowledge management while utilising report functionality and presentation/communication skills to assist senior management in their strategic decision making. This opportunity does require demonstrable strong leadership experience however it is important to note that direct line management experience is not a prerequisite to apply. A good track record around managing large projects, relationships with delivery partners and establishing networks in sectors is expected. You will be utilising techniques such as quantitative and qualitative information, your analytical ability needs to be on point. This is a people person role and your ability to engage with multiple stakeholders while verbally disseminating information findings is crucial to you being able to deliver on its goals.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73702DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.