£38630.00 - £45445.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a prominent regulatory body, has a new unique opportunity available for an experienced Information Management/Digital Project Manager. This organisation continuously invests and improves its information systems through an Information Management (IM) programme. A project manager role is required to deliver projects within this IM programme. This is a full time role that offers excellent benefits including flexible working/home working options.
Key responsibilities of this IM/Digital Project Manager:
* Direct, manage and deliver business-critical projects across the organisation
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables to support project business goals
* Develop project documentation, including project plans and associated communication documents
* Record issues, risks and changes and monitor their ongoing management
* Prioritise business requirements to develop a pipeline for continuous improvement
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* Draft, submit and manage project budgets
* Prepare project statistics and reports to allow monitoring of performance
* Lead post project evaluations and present the findings as required
It is essential that you demonstrate a track record in a wide variety of information management and digital projects. Ideally working within a professional membership or regulatory body. Demonstrable experience of budget management and working with stakeholders to produce meaningful and measurable business cases. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to converse at all levels within an organisation from, technical specialists to senior management. Demonstrable experience in managing and progressing complex pieces of work. Experience of contributing proactively to change management processes. Able to provide expert advice, direction and support in the context of project management.
To apply for this IM/Digital Project Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74615DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.