£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you ready for your next new role as ICT Officer based in London?
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £23,000 - £24,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Support the ICT Manager in infrastructure including end-user support, domain administration, hardware support, software support and telephony
- Support the ICT Manager in the purchase of ICT and telephony equipment in accordance with financial management and purchasing guidelines
- Assist the IT Manager with yearly Cyber Essentials Plus certification process
- Maintain the organisation's mobile phone and fixed line accounts and escalate issues to suppliers when necessary
- Maintain resources including hardware, software, printers and telephone systems.
- Assist in ongoing operating system and software upgrades and the implementation of new systems as required.
- Assist with daily maintenance and updating of a number of Windows Servers, both virtual and physical.
Key skills required for this role are:
- Excellent customer focussed with the ability to deliver a high quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a calm, and polite manner.
- Ability to effectively engage and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Able to work under pressure dealing with simultaneous issues.
- Working knowledge of PCs and Laptops with particular regard to Windows 7.
- PC and laptop troubleshooting, installation and configuration, PC support skills.
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview at a very short notice. This role will be closing on Monday 8th February, 2021.
If you have the required experience, please apply with a copy of your CV.