City of London, London
£43330 - £45786 per annum
over 2 years ago
One of the leading international charities based in London are looking to recruit their next ICT Manager.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £43,330 - £45,786 per annum.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Service, the ICT Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the ICT project through appropriate operational plans, policies, procedures, systems and tools, ensuring all works is aligned to the charity's strategy and implemented to agreed specifications and budgets.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Proven ability to strategize, plan, prioritize and delegate
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Recent relevant project management qualification
- Ability to troubleshoot ICT issues and provide timely solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of managing ICT services and support 100+ users across multiple locations within UK
- Experience of administration of fundraising systems, CRM, e-commerce and WordPress based websites
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- Experience of working within humanitarian and development (third) sector is an advantage
This role will be closing on Sunday 23rd September 2018.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.