Up to £42500 per annum
7 months ago
The UK arm of a leading faith-centred NGO is seeking an experienced ICT Manager for an important role. The organisation does fantastic work via a range of programmes aimed at reducing poverty and responding to disasters in the developing world. The role will manage a team of 3 and will lead on all-aspects of IT Management for a complex, multi-site organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Service, the ICT Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the charity's ICT project through appropriate operational plans, policies, procedures, systems and tools, ensuring all works is aligned to the IT strategy and implemented to agreed specifications and budgets.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven ability to strategize, plan, prioritise and delegate to ensure successful delivery of work and projects
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows based environments
- Recent relevant project management qualification (Prince2/PMDPro)
- Ability to troubleshoot ICT issues and provide timely solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and motivate teams and individual to achieve objectives
- Excellent understanding of commercial and business issues
- Ability to accept responsibility, and remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Proven track record of managing ICT services and support 100+ users across multiple locations within UK
- Experience of administration of fundraising systems, e-commerce and WordPress based websites
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Experience of working within humanitarian and development (third) sector is an advantage
- Experience of managing and providing support services in a customer service setting.
Closing date 11th March
Please send your CV for further consideration