£48 - 52 per hour
over 3 years ago
Job title: Interim ICT Integration Manager
Duration: on going temporary - for 3 months, possible extension
This is a newly created role working for a National Charity, who because of a recent merger are looking for an immediately available ICT Integration Manager. This is very strategic role and you'll be required to undertake various projects.
Duties will include;
- Working as part of the ICT Steering Committee you'll be required to establish relevant ICT governess structure, and ICT principles.
- You'll be working very closely with service providers, and managing relationships with ICT suppliers to resolve interconnectivity issues
- You'll define and put in place new supplier capability's and initiate ICT support RFP processes
- Review and implement new ICT policies and procedure
- Review existing cyber security strategy's and help improve existing strategy
- Work closely with the relevant teams and initiate the selection of a new HR system
- Oversee and support the development of a cloud migration business case and commence office 365 and manage the ICT integration plan which must include a communications plan and training strategy to ensure consistency and access across different sites.
Individuals who are immediately available, or on short notice period and have experience in a similar role must not hesitate in applying for this role. Applicants must also have experience in dealing with senior managers and stakeholders, have knowledge of Microsoft 360, and ideally have used a CRM system.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Bita Heffernan on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.