East London, London
Up to £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Human Resources and Recruitment Advisor
Up to £41,000 Annual Salary (Permanent)
Start Date: 13th January 2020
This client is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention of communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations.
As an integral member of the HR team, you will be responsible for reviewing and implementing HR policies & procedures, and leading on specific HR projects and initiatives such as salary reviews, employee engagement surveys.
Key Duties Include:
- Advise, train and coach managers and staff on HR policies, procedures and best people management practices in accordance with legal requirements.
- Design, develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practice.
- Manage the recruitment process for all international staff within the country portfolio.
- Degree in a Human Resources related field.
- Level 7 CIPD qualified or above or equivalent.
- Experience of providing a HR service to a multi-site operation in the development or humanitarian sectors.
- Strong experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and projects.