Up to £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently working with a reputable public sector organisation on a HRIS Officer specialist role. They have exciting projects coming up this summer and have a vacancy for an expert Human Resources Information System Officer to work closely with the HR Programme Manager and HR Manager.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical system support
- Investigation and resolution of user issues
- Delivery and production of user guidance
- Build and produce regular reports
- Support system development and undertake regular system maintenance
- Working knowledge of HR and Payroll
- Experience of installation, maintenance, report writing and the impact between HRIS and other business systems
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of systems quality assurance and data control
- Experience of analysing, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures.
If you feel you have strong experience in the above duties as a HRIS Officer please apply ASAP via this ad as interviews are already being booked in!
For more information please get in touch with Stef on Stef.Rejch@tpp.co.uk