£0 - 31k per year
11 months ago
TPP are working closely with a housing association based in Mile End who are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to support with their data and systems analysis on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for the HR System (Select HR 3.0) and its data integrity so that the organisation and external bodies have access to high quality workforce data and information
- Design, build and produce reports for management information, returns for external bodies, and information as requested, to required standards and timescales, ensuring accurate and meaningful information
- Pro-actively identify gaps in HR management information to enhance organisational intelligence and where appropriate develop new reports
- Liaise with Heads and Area Managers to understand and customise user reporting requirements that are beyond the normal reporting requirements
- Lead the development of our HR system to streamline processes and provide a better service to our Managers and staff
- Work with HR, payroll and finance colleagues to ensure the delivery of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual processes that meet legislative and regulatory compliance, eg monthly payroll; DBS applications
- Working between offices in Bow and Tottenham Hale
- Reporting to the Head of HR
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum GCSE level English and Maths – Degree/CIPD qualifications desirable
- Experience of HR Systems
- Has experience with leading system based projects
- Knowledge of designing and building reports
- Has a good understanding
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please send a copy of your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk with the reference number J61246JR.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.