Up to £115 per day
12 months ago
We are working with a Higher Education institution to recruit an HR Systems Administrator, paying £115 per day plus holiday pay. This is a temporary role for approximately 8 weeks working remotely from home.
Role responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR system-related enquiries from casual workers and visiting lecturers, providing support with navigating the system including submitting timesheets, viewing payslips and changing personal details.
- Manage the HR inbox ensuring all HR service enquires are responded to in a timely manner.
- Carry out audit check on the data accuracy of data that has been input into the system.
- Act as the interface between Stonefish (e-recruitment software) and iTrent (HR and Payroll system) using data conversion runs.
Essential experience includes:
- Administrative experience preferably in an HR environment using HR databases (iTrent would be advantageous).
- Experience of using Excel to an intermediate/advanced level
- Experience of using a reporting tool (Business Objects desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with sound customer service skills.