£26k - 29k per year
about 2 years ago
We are currently working with a children's charity that has been providing care and support to young people since 1870. They are looking to recruit a HR System Advisor, with the salary of £29,000. Please see further details on this role below.
- To play a key role in the development and maintenance of Cascade HR and it's reporting.
- Responsible for supporting end users with the system, acting as the system administrator, implementing system changes and developing the solution.
- Also, providing accurate information and developing HRIS reporting to meet business needs whilst ensuring that HR employee data is collected, imputed and maintained to a high standard.
Recruitment & Staffing
- To assist HR in making full use of the Cascade HR database and on-line recruitment product during the recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
- To assist managers in using Cascade for shortlisting and for monitoring progress with appointments, including delivering manager training where required.
- To take responsibility within the HR team for implementing and developing the Cascade HR database and associated modules
- Developing and producing HR metric reports on a regular basis such as headcount, turnover, absence and demographic breakdown reflected visually where appropriate.
- Utilising data to provide insights into people trends and translating into meaningful reports.
- Producing ad hoc reports for the HR team and those requested by Directors and other departments.
- Producing HR information and statistics for external surveys such as benchmarking and salary surveys.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!