£19.00 - 21.50 per hour
over 3 years ago
A temporary opportunity has arisen (12 weeks) for an experienced team leader to provide leadership to the HR Shared Services provision of this established Housing Association.
You’ll be supporting on a full range of HR processes, working to deliver administrative services to HR Business Partners and the wider organisation covering functions such as recruitment and selection, contractual variations, and coordinating annual pay awards to name a few.
You’ll also lead on the implementation of KPI and reporting processes.
Essential criteria for this position include:
- Experience managing a HR shared services and administrative function
- Experience implementing KPI and reporting processes relating to business needs
- Ability to establish and improve processes
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to write reports using HR databases
To apply for this HR Shared Services Team Leader role, please email your CV to our HR Team quoting the reference number 59377JH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.