£20.00 - £20.33 per hour
11 months ago
TPP are working with a leading Housing Association who are seeking an experienced HR Shared Services Team Leader to be responsible for, lead and participate in a team whose responsibility is to deliver administrative support services to the HR Business Partner team and the business.
You will lead, support and work as part of the HR administration team carrying out the full range of HR administrative processes including those related to recruitment and selection, appointments and terminations, contractual variations, sickness absence, annual pay award and benefit schemes, payroll, setting up KPI's and reporting processes etc.
The role will be heavily based on using a system called HR Core and you must have intermediate to advanced level skills in using Excel.
This is a temp-contract opportunity.
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
- Proven experience of managing a HR shared Services Team and HR operations
- Experience of setting up KPI and reporting processes relating to business and operational needs
- Managed a 3rd party system provider
- Experience of managing the delivery of a service (12 months minimum)
- Experience in handling confidential or sensitive material
- Experience of establishing and improving processes
- Experience of writing reports on HR database (CoreHR)
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply or email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference.