£35000 - £42000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading international medical charity are looking for a temporary HR Policy Officer.
This is a three month contract offering a salary range of £35,000 - £42,000 per annum.
Your main duties are:
- Responsible for writing and reviewing GDPR policies
- Assess the HR department's compliancy with GDPR
- Update and organise all HR processes
- Develop and design of safeguarding policy and procedures
- Develop and draft a Recruitment policy
- A complete review of the Employee handbook including drafting and amending all new/existing HR policies and procedures
- Proven experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
- A sound understanding of employment law and HR best practice
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of contributing HR strategy
- Experience in salary bench marking and reward
-Experience in implementing GDPR Policies
If interested apply immediately for a quick turnaround.