£28k per year
over 1 year ago
We are working with a youth charity based in West London who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Officer to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
This generalist role, reporting to the Head of HR will be responsible for supporting front line and support service teams by delivering an effective and efficient Human Resources and aligned organisational development service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with best practice and employment legislation and policies and procedures.
The key areas of focus are:
• Frontline HR Support for the Association
• Employee Relations (Grievances, Disciplinaries, Absent Management through to dismissal)
• Payroll changes and administration
• Recruitment and onboarding
• Performance and development (Training)
To be successful in this role we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with the necessary experience to take on this role you will have:
- Previous experience in HR in a professional capacity, ideally within the charity sector
- Qualified to level 5 CIPD or equivalent
- Experience in coaching and advising managers on ER cases
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff, especially managers, and external contacts
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience required then please apply or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:60515HJ.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!