£16.50 - 16.50 per hour
about 4 years ago
TPP are recruiting a HR Officer to support a membership organisation with recruitment, payroll, and a range of more generalist duties. This is a temporary position for an approximately 2-3 month period based in Central London.
Short description of role:
- Processing the monthly payroll reports and administering the stakeholder pension scheme
- Administering other staff benefits, e.g. salary sacrifice childcare vouchers, corporate gym membership, parental leave
- Undertaking recruitment administrative tasks, e.g. managing the recruitment inbox, collating applications, sending out interview invitations and tending to candidate queries
- Managing the HR database and dealing with user queries related to annual leave and absences
- Carrying out the induction for new joiners including annual leave entitlement calculations, contracts, ID checks.
- Conducting exit interviews for leavers
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- An understanding of payroll and high levels of numeracy required for complex payroll and annual leave calculation
- Solid experience of providing support within a busy HR team
- IT literate and proficient in MS Excel (at least intermediate level)
- Experience of using an HR database
- Broad understanding of current legislation and HR policies
- CIPD qualification and membership
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.