South East London
Up to £18.46 per hour + + holiday pay
9 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an HR Officer to work with an international humanitarian agency. This is initially a 3 month temporary contract. There is a possibility that the position could become permanent after the initially contract period.
My client is based in Vauxhall and you will predominately be based in the office with some hybrid working available. To be considered for the role you will need to have experience of working in a small team as well fast paced environment and be able to hit the ground running.
£18.46 per hour PAYE + holiday pay
You will be working in a small team supporting the Head of HR & HR Business partner in all aspects of human resources functions including payroll.
- Completing all HR administration to support the team
- Provide guidance and advice to line mangers
- Completing onboarding as well induction for all new staff
- Coordinator recruitment function which will include staff & volunteer positions
- Prepare HR documentation for all new & existing staff members
- Completing and maintain employment records of staff.
- Collecting and presenting monthly payroll information
- First point of contact for employees' and line managers HR queries
- Dealing with HR enquiries from managers & staff
- Referring to relevant HR policies and escalating more complex issues to senior colleagues as required.
- Producing relevant data and reports as required
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.