City of London
£29000 - £32000 per annum
19 days ago
Are you a HR Officer looking for a new and exciting permanent job? Would you like the opportunity work for a national mental health charity close to London Bridge?
This amazing national mental health charity that supports young people so that they don't feel alone with their mental health.
The charity offers hybrid working and the Head Office is located close to London Bridge. The office is modern, and you will part of well-established and ambitious HR team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the HR Officer job include:
- Being first point of contact for line managers and staff, escalating to the People and Culture Manager when necessary.
- Assisting the recruitment manager in the delivery of the recruitment process.
- Supporting our employees and managers through the life cycle stages.
- Taking responsibility for the pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Overseeing the monthly payroll process, ensuring correct data is recorded and relevant documentation collated.
- Supporting on Projects and employee relations cases, including and not limited to note taking, first stage advice and documentation preparation.
- Consistently reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures, working with the Head of People and Culture to identify priorities.
This permanent HR Officer role paying up to £32,000 per annum, will allow someone to use their HR knowledge and experience for a charity voted in the top 30 of the most loved charities in the UK.
This position will suit a passionate HR Officer who has excellent attention to detail, ability to build relationships and to support colleagues with first line HR advice on a daily basis.
If you are able to make an immediate impact and enjoy a varied workload, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.