City of London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a HR Officer with experience of working for a higher education organisation? Are you a proactive HR generalist looking for a new challenge?
I am working with a University, that offers an arts inspired curriculum and a fantastic student experience. They were founded in 2012 and offer a wide range of degrees, mainly around humanities and social science subjects.
This permanent HR Officer job paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum based on experience, will be part of a small HR (team of three) which includes a HR Manager and a HR Administrator.
Some of the key daily responsibilities of this important HR position include:
- Supporting and managing the recruitment and selection process for the University.
- Updating and maintaining the HR database
- To provide accurate HR data reports and analysis.
- Working with the finance team on the monthly processing of payroll.
- To produce and review internal HR process guides, for all general HR day to day administration processes.
- Mentoring/line managing the HR Administrator.
This position would be a great fit for a CIPD qualified HR Officer looking to continue their career within the higher education sector. If you have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues, then I feel this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
The job offers hybrid working and you will be working from their modern office, located near Tower Hill.
If you would like to learn more about this permanent HR Officer position, please get in touch at email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.