City of London, London
£12.00 - £14.00 per annum
7 months ago
We are working with a leading youth charity based in City of London who are recruiting a HR Officer to play a crucial role in the organisation to support managers on HR related matters.
You will act as the first point of contact for the HR team dealing with general queries and first level HR advice to staff. This includes HR policies and processes, terms and conditions of employment and first level employee relations issues.
- To liaise with payroll provider to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll, including child care vouchers, union deductions and pension.
- To lead on all recruitment processes, in partnership with the recruiting manager including advertising, job evaluation, shortlisting, assessment days and contracts.
- To undertake renewal DBS checks for all employees and volunteers and make recommendations as necessary to managers.
- To guide and support managers, employees and volunteers to implement and follow the relevant people policies.
- To guide and support managers and employees to follow and implement the absence and sickness policies aimed at encouraging good attendance at work.
- Experience working in an HR department having responsibility for all aspects of HR/personnel administration.
- Experience of guiding managers to implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equality and diversity, disciplinary, grievance and absence management
- Experience of undertaking safeguarding DBS and referencing checks for employees and volunteers
Please note, due to the quick turn around on this role we can only short-list candidates who are available to start immediately.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your details to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference 61837HJ.