£12 - 13 per hour
over 1 year ago
An international humanitarian organisation based in Waterloo are looking for a temporary member of staff to join their team for an initial 2 months. This HR Officer opportunity is extremely varied and is due to start ASAP.
- Be the first point of contact for employees on routine HR queries such as sickness, annual leave, pensions / benefits etc.
- Assist with preparing monthly payroll, answering queries and preparing data including inputting timesheet data for call centre staff ready for system upload.
- Prepare and maintain the annual leave spreadsheet, toil cards and adjustments.
- Monitor sickness absence.
- Assist with the recruitment process, advertising roles, process all associated admin tasks, arranging interviews, liaising with agencies etc.
- Oversee the exit process including processing leaver details, co-ordinating exit interviews arrangements.
- Assist with co-ordinating the Training Calendar, liaising with the L&D team where required.
- Ensure all HR systems and records are kept up to date at all times.
- Prepare and issue HR related documentation.
- File and maintain electronic and paper copies of HR records.
- Undertake other tasks that might be reasonably required as requested by the HR Business Partner.
- Prior experience of running payroll.
- Strong Excel skills is essential.
- High attention to detail.
- Pro-active approach.
- Be highly organised and be excellent at prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure.
- Friendly individual who enjoys working in a team.
If this role is of interest please contact the HR team at email@example.com quoting J61018JH
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.