FTE £24,156, pro rata 3 days pw £14,493
over 1 year ago
TPP are working with a leading housing association based in East London who are recruiting a Part time HR Officer to play a crucial role in the organisation to support managers on HR related matters.
You will solely be responsible for the HR function including recruitment, payroll collation and amendments and provide advice and support to managers and staff on employment
- To guide and support managers and employees to follow and implement the absence and sickness policies aimed at encouraging good attendance at work.
- To liaise with payroll provider to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll, including child care vouchers, union deductions and pension.
- To lead on all recruitment processes, in partnership with the recruiting manager including advertising, job evaluation, shortlisting, assessment days and contracts.
- To undertake renewal DBS checks for all employees and volunteers and make recommendations as necessary to managers.
- To guide and support managers, employees and volunteers to implement and follow the relevant people policies.
- Coordinate training suppliers and the Learning and Development budget, enabling managers to ensure their teams are thoroughly trained and able to carry out their roles
- Experience of dealing sensitively with staff welfare and HR administration tasks
- The postholder will be part CiPD qualified or working towards this qualification
- Experience of guiding managers to implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equality and diversity, disciplinary, grievance and absence management
- Experience of undertaking safeguarding DBS and referencing checks for employees and volunteers
Please note, due to the quick turn around on this role we can only shortlist candidates who are available to start immediately.
If you have the relevant experience then please apply or send your details to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference 60590HJ. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!