Are you a HR Generalist? Do you want a varied role covering all aspects of HR?
I am working with a prestigious educational provider who has 200 employees across the organisation.
My client is looking for to recruit a HR Officer to join a small but busy team. This is a permanent opportunity working 40 hours per week.
Due to the nature of the role you are required to work 5 days a week onsite in Harrow. During the summer there will be some flexibility working from home 1 day per week.
Salary & Benefits
- £32,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Pension contribution of 6%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free lunch onsite.
- Generous annual leave entitlement:
With assistance from the HR team, you will responsible for providing a responsive, high quality service, covering the full generalist remit including recruitment, advising on employment law, policies and employee relations casework, restructures and redundancies, contractual terms and conditions, reward and retention, annual appraisal procedures and performance management, and learning and development.
- Provide generalist advice and support, resolving individual queries in respect of terms and conditions of service, including pay and benefits as required.
- Responsibility for Occupational Health Referrals in liaison with line managers
- Coordinate the end to end recruitment process for both Academic and Support staff vacancies
- Using the new applicant tracker system, placing adverts, shortlisting, setting up interviews.
- Processing offer letters and contracts
- Keeping the HR system up to date
- Pre-employment checks where needed.
- When required produce a range of HR letters and correspondence e.g. variation to contract letters, maternity and paternity leave entitlements, confirmation of passing probation, etc
- Assisting Head of HR with employee relations cases
- Assisting Head of HR keeping SCR up to date
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.