City of London, London
£40,000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are working with a leading health charity and are seeking an experienced HR Manager for 6 months.
You will join a team of three and will lead on the implementation of their new HR and payroll system, implement their GDPR action plan and act as the operational lead for HR and ER issues. You will also support work in developing a talent management & succession planning model and refinement of operational HR processes.
In addition, you will take a lead role in employee relations matters and ensure the smooth running of the HR service.
You will have the following experience:
- Generalist HR experience working with managers and heads of departments
- Writing, developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and supporting managers and colleagues in a similar sized organisation
- Managing / overseeing a monthly payroll.
- Managing HR case-work and guiding business managers on employee relations matters
- Management of grievance, disciplinary and capability issues
- Delivering training and 1:1 coaching
- Training needs analysis and the use of a variety of learning interventions to produce a blended-learning approach
- Exposure to a unionised environment and experience of leading and maintaining positive union relationships
- Supporting the development of strategic organisational plans and of developing and implementing HR strategies
- People management: leading, developing and motivating
- Budget management experience