£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are currently working with a dynamic fast growing mental health charity that has expanded it's reach to 15 London Boroughs in less than twenty years.
The standalone HR Manager will take management of all HR administration and the following duties for an initial 6 months.
* Oversee Recruitment and Onboarding of new staff
* Maintenance of HR Records, Contracts, records of sickness and annual leave and other special leave
* Ensuring compliance with and providing admin support for all Twining HR policies such as recruitment, sickness, disciplinary and grievance procedures
* Advise and enable managers to ensure the principles of equality of opportunity and anti-discrimination practices are consistently applied across Twining
* Advise and support mangers through organisational change projects (e.g. restructuring, TUPE transfers, contractual and non-contractual changes, performance management)
* Act as first point of contract for any employee relations issues
* Support Head of Operations with identifying Learning and Development needs of all levels of the organisations
For further information, please call Joanne Harrington at TPP Recruitment.