£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
TPP are working with a prestigious Arts organisation based in Central London who are looking for a dynamic HR Professional to join the them on a permanent basis, working with multiple teams across the organisation in this autonomous role.
- You will manage the HR function, providing a smooth generalist service to all staff on operational processes
- Providing high quality HR advice and guidance to staff and managers on all disciplinary, grievance and redundancy matters
- Ensure appropriate HR policies are in place
- Leading managers through the recruitment and selection for all vacancies and onboarding of staff
- Coordination of learning and development activities for staff and managers
- Working with finance to process the monthly payroll and any changes
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for that next step up, you will have gained solid experience in a Senior HR Officer/Advisor position and may have had some experience as a HR Manager preferably within the arts or charity sector.