West London, London
£31000 - £38500 per annum
about 4 years ago
TPP are currently working on behalf of an award-winning charity who are currently recruiting a HR Manager on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role, with flexible working of 10 hours per week.
Role: HR Manager
Location: West London
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary/rate: £31,396 - £38,536
Working hours: Full Time
Short description of role:
TPP are working closely with an award-winning education charity who are currently recruiting a permanent HR manager to work within their offices in West London. As a key role within the operations department, this role will have a key input in their recently launched strategy. The role includes broad HR responsibilities across a number of HR functions across the charity.
They are looking for an experienced HR professional, who has the maturity and credibility to manage processes, make decisions and resolve conflicts. With guidance from the Operations Director, the HR Manager will manage the charity's employment and HR policies and processes, as well as the recruitment of core staff. As well as this, they will advise on legal and HR matters and will support the internal training programme.
- Essential - Five years' professional experience
- Essential - Three years' experience in working in HR (or related field, e.g. employment law)
- Essential - One year's experience of line managing individuals
- Desirable - Professional HR qualification, e.g. CIPD
- Desirable - Experience of delivering training sessions and CPD
Role Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Essential - Working knowledge of HR policy frameworks and employment law
- Essential - Ability to deal with sensitive issues and to uphold strict confidentiality
- Essential - Ability to manage conflicts or disputes in a professional manner
- Essential - Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR software e.g. People HR
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to Joanne.Harrington@TPP.co.uk with the reference 61565JH