£0.00 - £36000.00 per annum
almost 4 years ago
TPP are working closely with a disability charity who are looking for a HR Manager to start ASAP on a permanent basis. Interviews are starting shortly so if you are interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Short description of role
- To contribute as part of the senior management team, to the development and delivery of the strategy in relation to HR and volunteering and its alignment to the aims, objectives and values.
- To provide best practice, cost effective and timely HR solutions which enable and assist line managers, employees and volunteers to maximize individual, team and business performance.
- Deliver solutions to a wide variety of HR challenges and provide expertise and support to managers on matters such as performance management, capability and conduct, absence management, employment relations and reward issues
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure that they attract, motivate and retain the best talent. Keeping up to date with case law and making required legal changes.
- Coach, train and mentor managers to ensure that HR policies and practices are fully understood and consistently applied
- Managing ADP HR database, producing and analysing monthly management reports, reviewing and addressing trends.
The ideal candidate:
- CIPD Qualified
- Proven experience of managing HR services within voluntary or social care sector, with demonstrable evidence of managing a range of complex employment issues
- Proven track record of enhancing business performance through HR/people activities
- Effective change management and transformational change
- Proven ability to successfully manage teams, working with and building relationships with people at all levels
- L&D experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.